Do your wrists hurt during training or overhead movements...?
Add these 3 Wrist Exercises to YOUR priming routine and watch that wrist pain literally disappear
- Has to be one of my favorite wrist-building exercises, developing both the forearms and the hands in both strength and mobility.
- It can be easily progressively overloaded by adding more weight to the kettlebell, a longer band, placing the bar higher or even having a towel over the bar for a thicker obstacle.
- An awesome wrist primer, the wrist rock can be done on any angle to prime the wrists from all sides.
- To progress this movement, it can be performed from a push-up position
🟡 The Fist Wrist Stretch
- Used to attack the side of the forearm and wrist, place your thumb underneath your fingers and angle your hand down towards the floor while maintaining a straight arm. You should feel a great stretch down the side of the arm.
Add these 3 exercises to your next prehab/rehab routine prior to handstands and overhead work, and watch that nasty wrist pain disappear