Do you Struggle To Squat Heavy...?
👌So many guys struggle to squat heavy, simply by adding these 5 training concepts to your routine, you'll watch your squat improve massively
🟣 Technique, Mobility, Stability - Spend time in the bottom and deep-end ranges
- Activate the hips, knees, and ankles prior to squatting
- Spend more time squatting without shoes
- Squeeze your big, little toe and heel into the floor, while thinking that you have a piece of paper under your feet. Try to tear it as you descent into the squat
- Squeeze your shoulder blades, which will create a stable platform for the bar
- Bracing your core by imagining that you're about to get punched
🟢 Perform more HARD working sets
- 3 x 6
- 3 x 8
- 3 x 10
- These suck for a reason, because they are hard, but there's massive growth at the end of those sets!
- Weak legs = Weak minds
🟡 Single Leg Accessories
- Hip Thrusts
🔵Bulletproof your back
- Back Extensions
- Reverse Hypers
- Single Arm Farmers Carry
📲 Add these concepts to your squat routine, and watch your squat improve massively!
👉 Check out my website in the bio to get a sample day of a beginner squat program
🎥 @_jc.media 🏠 @unboundathletic 👇👇 FOLLOW @tylerjaehamilton