Do you find it difficult to hold a barbell overhead?
Improving your Thoracic Rotation can be an essential element in improving overhead ability, and here are 3 exercises to do so
- Great for putting our Thoracic rotation to the test
- Improves range of motion
- Simple to set-up
- 3 x 3/Side
🟡 Thread The Needle + Thoracic Rotation
- Body weight movement
- Deep breath before rotation
- Develops both sides of the thoracic spine
3 x 6/side
🔵 Seated Banded Thoracic Rotation
- Banded Element (Forces the T spine into a deeper position)
- Roller to keep hips square
Add these 3 exercises to your warm-up routine and see how much your thoracic spine improves!
Be sure to check out my Instagram @tylerjaehamilton for more content